Since the start of its mandate, the Juncker Commission has placed social priorities at the core of its action and at the heart of the debate on the future of Europe.
Major steps forward have been taken in the EU’s legislative procedure recently in the following fields:
- Access to social protection
- Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive
- European Labour Authority (ELA)
- Posting of Workers Directive
- Social Security Coordination
The final text of the Carcinogens Directive was adopted in the European Parliament on 11 December 2018.
For more information see the latest status (as of 6 December 2018) of all initiatives under the Juncker Commission in the field of employment and social affairs.